3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHollow Road, Ramsey Forty Foot, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Individual Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Amazing Views Over an Open Lake
- Scope for Extension
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Luxury Five Piece Bathroom Suite
- Off Road Parking For Several Vehicles
- Solar Panels
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Individual Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
*Amazing Views Over an Open Lake
*Scope for Extension
*Luxury Fitted Kitchen Diner
*Luxury Five Piece Bathroom Suite
*Off Road Parking For Several Vehicles
Composite core entrance door to:
Storage cupboard, cupboard with fuse box, "Karndean" floor covering, recessed ceiling spotlights, access to loft, folding door to family bathroom, glazed door to Lounge Area. Door to:
3.68m x 3.33m (12'1" x 10'11") maximum. PVCu double glazed bay window to front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights.
3.99m x 3.02m (13'1" x 9'11"). PVCu double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
3.25m x 2.97m (10'8" x 9'9"). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, TV point.
Fitted five piece suite comprising deep bath with independent hand shower attachment, tiled shower enclosure with fitted stainless steel modern shower rose above, matching shower base and glass screen. "His &
Hers" mounted wash hand basin with tiled surround and low level WC, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, storage cupboard and an additional cupboard providing space for a washing machine and dryer, radiator, "Karndean" floor covering, recessed ceiling spotlights.
3.78m x 4.83m (12'5" x 15'10"). Under Floor Heating with "Karndean" floor covering, full height PVCu double glazed window to side, full height PVCu double glazed windows to rear, TV point, recessed ornamental fish tank, recessed ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed double French doors to rear garden and decking area. Open plan to:
6.12m x 2.72m (20'1" x 8'11"). Under Floor Heating with "Karndean" floor covering. Recently fitted with a range of modern base and eye level units with worktop space over, matching island unit with storage under, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Space for fridge freezer and double dishwasher, built-in electric double oven, built in six ring gas hob with extractor hood over, built in microwave. Almost full height PVCu double glazed window to side, laminate flooring, vaulted ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed French double doors to garden.
To the front there is an extensive gravel driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, timber fencing to front, access to rear from both sides.
Rear garden has amazing views over an open lake.
Large paved sun patio with seating area and a large timber decking area leading straight from the lounge and kitchen. Steps leading down, mainly laid to lawn and ornamental shrub beds, outside hot and cold water tap, floor mounted oil tank.
4.64m x 4.13m (15'3" x 13'7"). Timber construction, two PVCu double glazed windows to the side, PVCu double glazed window to the rear, PVCu double glazed door to the rear, timber doors to the front, light and electric connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.