2 bedroom park home for saleShannon Road, Didcot
- Double unit Park Home
- Well presented
- Two bedrooms
- Outdoor Store
- Low maintenance garden area
- Central Location
Set in a sought after location, is this two bedroom Park Home, conveniently located for access to the centre of Didcot and Didcot Railway Station. This property offers Cloakroom, lounge, kitchen with integrated oven & hob, bathroom and two bedrooms. Outside offers fenced in garden and parking.
Set in a sought after location, this is a two bedroom Park Home is conveniently located for access to the centre of Didcot and Didcot Railway Station along with all the amenities Didcot has to offer. This property offers Cloakroom, great sized lounge diner, modern kitchen with integrated oven & hob, bathroom and two bedrooms. Outside offers fenced in slabed garden with ramp access and parking on site.
Double glazed door to front.
Double glazed window to side. Wash basin and W.C. Radiator.
Lounge / Diner 17' 11" max x 17' 6" max ( 5.46m max x 5.33m max )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to the side of the property, with and electric fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 11" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.94m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to side. Fitted kitchen with work surface over and inset sink with drainer. Integrated oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Plumbing for fridge freezer. Cupboard housing boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 1" x 8' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to side. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Suite comprising bath, wash basin and W.C.
Fenced in garden with slabs and ramp access. Separate good sized store. Parking on site.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID103146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.