2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHeath Drive, Kidderminster
Sold STC £180,000
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER AREA & CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
***NEW TO MARKET***TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW***GARAGE***CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION***PLEASE CALL NOW FOR MORE DETAILS ON 01562 829900***
PLEASE CALL NOW FOR MORE DETAILS
Tarmac driveway leading to garage, front lawn and flower beds.
Double glazed door to side aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, steps leading to attic space, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 20' 9" max x 11' 11" into recess ( 6.32m max x 3.63m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, electric fire with surround, two gas central heated radiators, door to kitchen and double glazed door to garden.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspects, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base units, granite worktops, sink with mixer taps, cooker hood, chilled wine rack, integrated microwave, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, gas central heated radiator, tiled floor and double glazed door to garden.
Bedroom One 15' x 10' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, wall lights, fitted over bed cupboards, fitted wardrobe and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.45m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, spot lights, extractor fan, bath, walk-in double shower cubicle, fully tiled, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Attic 22' 10" x 8' 4" front of cupboards ( 6.96m x 2.54m front of cupboards )
Double glazed window to side aspect, two ceiling lights, storage in eves, restricted head space in areas, gas central heating boiler, water tank and gas central heated radiator.
Lawn, patio, outside tap, raised flower beds, timber shed and gate to side.
Garage 19' 9" x 8' 3" ( 6.02m x 2.51m )
Up and over door with power and strip lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55483837.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.