4 bedroom detached house for saleMaplin Way North, Thorpe Bay
Sold STC £535,000
- Wonderful detached family home on a favoured residential road
- Three good-size double bedrooms (originally a four bedroom)
- Master bedroom with en-suite & dressing area
- Spacious open-plan lounge/diner & Stylish eat-in kitchen
- Generous well loved private rear garden
- Ample off-road parking leading to detached garage
- Ground floor cloakroom/WC & Separate Study room
- Light and airy spacious rooms throughout with modern decor
- Popular Bournes Green School Catchment Area
- Close Proximity to Thorpe Bay Yacht Club, Broadway and Seafront
Full descriptionBoasting excellent proportions with lovely high ceilings, this fabulous three/ four bedroom detached house has been impeccably designed throughout with open-plan living space, a gorgeous en suite master bedroom and stylish eat-in kitchen.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55487440.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6771624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.