2 bedroom terraced house for saleClarence Terrace, Chester Le Street, Co Durham, DH3
Offers in Region of
- Character Double Fronted Town House
- Close To Town Shops Restaurants And Amenities
- 2 Good Size Reception Rooms
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Large Bathroom With White Suite & Shower Cubicle
- Kitchen With Separate Utility Room
- Spacious Interior With High Corniced Ceilings
- Gas Central Heating With Combi Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Very Appealing Property, Viewing Recommended
Offered at an attractive asking price, this double fronted town house offers spacious accommodation coupled with character features including high corniced ceilings. Properties of this type are rarely available within this price range and we recommend early viewing. It includes Gas central heating via radiators with combination boiler and uPVC double glazing. To the ground floor the central hall leads to two good size Reception Rooms to either side. The Lounge has a living flame fire in feature fireplace. To the rear, the Kitchen has integral appliances and a separate Utility room. To the first floor there are two double Bedrooms and a large Bathroom/wc with white suite and shower cubicle. The yard has a high enclosing wall and has a gravelled seating area, taking advantage of its westerly facing aspect. There is a forecourt garden to front. The property is available with no onward chain.
Clarence Terrace is an appealing row of town houses within walking distance of the numerous town centre shops, schools and amenities. The town is a good base for commuting throughout the region via the excellent road network and public transport system including the A1M, A167, A183 and A693. The railway station is also within walking distance providing rail links on the main east coast line.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55487653.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS160267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.