Restaurant for saleRoyal Dock, London, E16
Offers in Excess of
1,443 sq. ft.
- 1,443 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Superb retail/office unit within new development.
- The unit has A1, A2, A3 and B1 uses.
- Ground floor corner unit with prominence to the main road.
- One car space allocated to the unit.
LONG LEASEHOLD. There is one ground floor unit available fronting the scheme and with prominence to the main road.
Unit 2 is a superb corner unit with a fantastic double ceiling height of 6.386m throughout the front area of the space. The unit is being offered in shell condition with capped services and glazing installed, front and side entrance doors and has minimal pillars so provides good, clear space.
There is one car space allocated to each units which are situated in front of the units.
The unit has A1/A2/A3 and B1 uses.
Unit 2 Rent £44,000 per annum Sale £555,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55490005.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COM160066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell Islington, Commercial properties . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.