3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRothesay Grove, Nunthorpe
Sold STC £185,000
- Spacious Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Stunning Private Garden with Beautiful Open Views
- Modern 20ft plus Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Garden Room
- Separate Living Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Three Double Bedrooms - Master with En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Block Paved Driveway & Detached Garage with Rear Workshop
We offer to the market this spacious three bedroom semi-detached house with accommodation comprising a spacious entrance hall, ground floor WC, living room and a fitted kitchen diner opening to a garden room enjoying fabulous views. The first floor accommodates three double bedrooms - one with en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom. Externally there is a block paved driveway providing parking for numerous cars and leads to a detached garage with a rear workshop. The front garden is laid to lawn and the beautiful rear garden enjoys stunning open views over rear farmland. Don't miss out! Call 01642 955625 to arrange a viewing today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55490401.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN160185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.