2 bedroom terraced house for saleHowson Street, Birkenhead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No Onward Chain
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Well Maintained And Presented Living Space
- Enclosed Paved Rear Yard
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this well appointed two bedroom mid terraced home. The accommodation briefly comprises a entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen. Two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this well appointed two bedroom mid terraced home. Situated in a popular area within easy reach of local parks and amenities with excellent transport links via Rock Ferry train station. The accommodation briefly comprises a entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen. To the first floor you have two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating and enclosed paved rear yard. Viewings are highly recommended.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
Double glazed door to the front of the property. With double glazed frosted window above
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.45m )
Lounge 10' 11" x 12' 2" into recess ( 3.33m x 3.71m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. TV. Telephone. Door leading to kitchen
Kitchen 13' 6" x 7' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of: Radiator, overhead wall and base units, work surfaces and a sink with a drainer. Electric Oven with Gas hobs and an overhead cooker hood. With space for a washing machine, dishwasher and a fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to side of the property with door leading to enclosed paved yard.
Bedroom One 11' 11" into bay x 14' 11" into recess ( 3.63m into bay x 4.55m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front of the property and a radiator with fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" max x 9' 4" into recess ( 3.30m max x 2.84m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property and a radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55490977.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.