1 bedroom flat for saleJohn Street, Ryde
- Top Floor Apartment - CHAIN FREE
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen Space
- Double Bedroom & Bathroom
- Ideal Lock up & Leave or First Time Purchase
- Pleasant Sea Views
- Town Centre Location
This spacious, bay fronted second floor apartment offers bright and light filled accommodation will appeal to a wide range of buyers that include first time, downsize or holiday home purchasers.
A truly stunning apartment that provides larger than average accommodation, affording views of Ryde town and sea glimpses.
Accommodation comprises social aspect, open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, double bedrooms and bathroom.
BEDROOM 10' 3" x 9' 7" (3.12m x 2.92m)
LOUNGE/KITCHEN 12' 7" x 16' 1" (3.84m x 4.9m)
HEATING Gas fired central heating via panel radiators, boiler also supplying domestic hot water (TBC).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55491637.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276008023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.