4 bedroom detached house for saleFordwich Rise, Hertford
Sold STC £750,000
- OPEN DAY SATURDAY 20TH AUGUST. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- One of Hertford's Most Sought After Roads
- Requires Modernising - Excellent Potential (STPP)
- Moments from Hertford North Station
- Large Garden - Ample Off Street Parking inc Garage
- Two Large Reception Rooms
SOLD Via William H Brown - OPEN DAY SATURDAY 20TH AUGUST BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. A rarely available FOUR bedroom 1930s DETACHED house in need to modernising and offering excellent potential (STPP). Situated in one of Hertford's most sought after roads, moments from Hertford North Station.
SOLD Via William H Brown - OPEN DAY SATURDAY 20TH AUGUST BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. A rarely available FOUR bedroom 1930s DETACHED house in need to modernising and offering excellent potential (STPP).
Single glazed door to front aspect, two storage cupboards, radiator, door to inner hallway with stairs to first floor, built in storage cupboard, door to WC.
Double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted wash hand basin, laminate floor, WC, radiator.
Lounge: 16' 2" into bay & cr x 11' 5" ( 4.93m into bay & cr x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, gas fire place, radiator.
Dining Room: 22' 3" x 10' 4" ( 6.78m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, coved ceiling, radiator.
Kitchen: 11' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.67m )
Fitted wall and base units with work surface over, one and half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob unit with gas oven beneath, tiled splash back, partly tiled walls, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, new central heating boiler, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to side aspect, loft access.
Bedroom One: 15' 9" rear facing wardrobes x 9' 10" ( 4.80m rear facing wardrobes x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with stunning views towards Bayford, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 14' 7" into bay x 11' 6" ( 4.45m into bay x 3.51m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. fitted wardrobes, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 10' 6" x 6' 2" ( 3.20m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator,
Bedroom Four: 7' 11" x 8' 10" prh ( 2.41m x 2.69m prh )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Shower area with fully tiled walls, vanity wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, WC, laminate floor, radiator
Large paved patio area with steps down to lawn and planted beds, silver birch trees and gated rear access.
Up and over door with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55492855.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.