2 bedroom bungalow for saleDrawbriggs Court, Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria
- MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE
- DETACHED BUNGALOW SIMPLY READY TO MOVE INTO
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM
- GARDENS, PARKING AND DETACHED GARAGE
- D/GLAZING AND C/HEATING WITH NEWLY FITTED BOILER
- NO CHAIN, ENERGY RATING D
This property has to be viewed in order to be truly appreciated. It is immaculately presented and you can literally move in and put your feet up.
Benefitting from double glazing and gas central heating with a newly fitted combi boiler, the accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge through to dining room, conservatory , modern kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and modern shower room. Externally there is a driveway providing off street parking leading to a double garage, a paved garden to the rear and beautifully maintained garden to the side.
Situated in a popular residential area of Appleby wtihin easy reach of a range of local amenities.
No onward chain..
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55494235.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COC160188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.