3 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, Shardlow, Derby
Sold STC £400,000
- Executive detached home
- Three double bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Open plan living kitchen
- Dual aspect lounge
- Utility room
- Family bathroom
- Garage and off road parking
- Gardens to front and rear
The Laurels is a newly built executive property located within the village of Shardlow, which combines the appeal of a traditional family home with all the conveniences of modern living. This high quality residence comprises spacious accommodation spread over two floors.
The Laurels is a newly built executive property located within the village of Shardlow, which combines the appeal of a traditional family home with all the conveniences of modern living. This high quality residence comprises spacious accommodation spread over two floors: including separate kitchen/family dining/utility room, lounge, three double bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom, single garage.Shardlow itself is a beautiful and picturesque village, situated 8 miles south east of Derby. Known for its historic waterways, it has a distinct character and strong sense of place. Shardlow has many inns and restaurants and the canal and river have been extensively developed for leisure use. Offering excellent transport links to main routes, A50, M1 and M42 and national rail networks, Shardlow is close to East Midlands International Airport, yet only ten minutes from Derby city centre and an easy commute to Nottingham, Leicester and Loughborough.
Please note the images are for illustration only, for further information please contact Ashley Adams on 01332 865568.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEL201321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Melbourne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.