3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStone Street, Lympne, Hythe, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow with loft room
- Detached garage
- Rear garden with workshop
- In need of sympathetic updating
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating F (27)
Set in the sought after village of Lympne you will find this home which is perfect for families as there is a great primary school nearby. You can enjoy evening walks around the castle and take in views over the marsh and canal, or take advantage of the active village hall and social events, as well as the children's play area. Sometimes, when sat in the garden, you will hear the exotic sounds of the animals from the zoo park which have been carried by the breeze.If you are looking for a home with plenty of potential then this could be the one for you. In need of sympathetic updating and modernisation, it will give you the scope to choose your own colour schemes, kitchen units and appliances, as well as bathroom suites. When all the work is done you can then enjoy the environs you have created.Enjoying an elevated position as the front door is approached by steps, you will appreciate the privacy of the grounds. The two bay windows at the front create an attractive facade and will add to the overall kerb appeal.The garden is a blank canvas and would look lovely after you have stocked it with plants you have grown in the potting shed and where better to store your tools and mower than in the large workshop.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 12'3 (3.74m) x 11'0 into bay (3.36m) narrowing to 9'10 (3.00m)
- Dining Area: 11'0 (3.36m) narrowing to 9'5 (2.87m) x 11'0 (3.36m)
- Kitchen: 15'4 (4.68m) x 7'0 (2.14m) narrowing to 4'6 (1.37m)
- Bathroom: 7'2 x 6'11 (2.19m x 2.11m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 9'9 into bay (3.76m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 (3.36m) narrowing to 9'10 (3.00m) x 11'0 (3.36m)
- Bedroom 3/Sitting Room: 11'6 x 11'0 (3.51m x 3.36m) narrowing to 3'6 x 7'0 (1.07m x 2.14m)
- Loft Room: 16'0 x 10'7 (4.88m x 3.23m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55499836.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.