3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHereward Street, March
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Garage and Parking
LOFT CONVERSION. Utility Room. Ground Floor WC. Lounge plus separate dining room. Garage and additional parking. Gas fired central heating. Double glazed windows. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
This semi detached house is situated in the north side of March, convenient to the Town Centre. The property benefits from three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, lounge plus separate dining room, garage and additional parking.
Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 10' 6" x 11' 9" ( 3.20m x 3.58m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Gas fire with surround. Radiator. Telephone point. Door to
Dining Room 11' 2" x 14' 10" ( 3.40m x 4.52m )
Double glazed door to side. Storage cupboard under stairs. Fireplace. TV, telephone & sky points. Radiator.
Kitchen 14' 3" max x 15' 5" ( 4.34m max x 4.70m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of upper and lower storage cupboards with worktop over. 1 1/2 piece stainless steel sink. Cooker hood. Space for oven and hob. Space for fridge freezer. Storage cupboards.
Utility Room 9' 2" x 4' 1" ( 2.79m x 1.24m )
Plumbing for washing machine. Pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor fan.
High level wc.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.51m )
Double glazed windows to the rear. Radiator. Satellite point.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' ( 3.18m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Satellite point.
Double glazed window to rear. Panelled bath with electric shower over. Airing cupboard. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Radiator. Fully tiled.
Stairs to second floor.
Master Bedroom 13' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.18m )
Velux style windows. Double glazed window to side. Storage in eaves. Electric heater. TV & satelite points.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front.
To the side of the property there is a garden with a range of patio and astro turf with shrubs and plants bordering.
Garage with roller shutter door. Double glazed window and door to side.
There is an additional parking area to the front of the garage for numerous vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55500280.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.