2 bedroom detached house for saleCreek Road, March
Sold STC £200,000
- Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Kitchen / Diner
- Off Road Parking and Garage
EXCELLENT DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT! Double Glazed Windows. Gas Central Heating. Four Piece Bathroom. Good Size Kitchen / Diner. Enclosed Rear Gardens
This two bedroom detached house is situated in the North side of March convenient to the Town Centre. The property benefits fromt double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, garage and off road parking.
Radiator. Stairs to first floor. Telephone point. Door to
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. TV point. Fireplace with gas fire.
Sitting Room 14' 3" x 12' 6" ( 4.34m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. TV point. Picture rails. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Diner 22' 7" x 10' 5" ( 6.88m x 3.18m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of upper and lower level storage with worktop over. Double glazed window to rear and side. Double glazed door to side. Gas hob, electric eye line oven and stainless steel sink. Part tiled.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.63m )
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Sealed unit frosted window to side. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Shower cubicle. Part tiled. Extractor fan.
Front gardens are mainly gravel for low maintenance and parking for numerous vehicles and garage
Rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, plants and shrubs bordering and outbuildings.
From the office of William H Brown proceed into Station road and then take a right hand turning into Creek road. Follow along and the property is situated on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55500289.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.