3 bedroom terraced house for saleBaxter Avenue, Kidderminster
- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- REFITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & GOOD SCHOOLS
***THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE***MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM***CELLAR***REAR GARDEN***CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & GOOD SCHOOLS***
A three bedroom mid terrace house conveniently located close to kidderminster town centre & good schools. The internal accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, and bathroom. The property also benefits from having a cellar and rear garden. Viewing advised.
Wooden front entrance door leading into lounge.
Lounge 12' 2" max x 11' 5" max into recess ( 3.71m max x 3.48m max into recess )
Single glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light point, panel radiator, door to inner hallway and doors to cellar and dining room.
Dining Room 12' 4" max x 11' 4" max into recess ( 3.76m max x 3.45m max into recess )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light point, panel radiator, door to stairs leading to first floor and door to kitchen.
Cellar 12' 3" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.73m max x 3.48m max )
Power points and lighting.
Kitchen 13' 10" max x 6' 10" max ( 4.22m max x 2.08m max )
Single glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light point, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, complimentary work tops, part tiling to walls, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor and two built in storage cupboards one with single glazed obscure window to side aspect.
UPVC partly glazed door to garden, ceiling light point, storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, tiled floor and door to bathroom.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light point, part tiling to walls, low level wc, wash hand basin, bath with wall mounted electric shower over and tiled floor.
Ceiling light point, panel radiator, stairs to attic bedroom and doors to bedroom one and two.
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 11' 5" max into recess ( 3.71m max x 3.48m max into recess )
Single glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light point and panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" excluding recess x 9' 3" max ( 3.07m excluding recess x 2.82m max )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light point and panel radiator.
Attic Bedroom 15' 11" into eaves x 11' 5" max excluding staircase ( 4.85m into eaves x 3.48m max excluding staircase )
Restricted Head Height: Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light point, panel radiator and opening to eaves storage area.
Fenced patio garden with raised decking area. Gated access to neighbouring garden for access to alleyway leading to front of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55500373.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.