2 bedroom terraced house for saleLeswell Lane, Kidderminster
Sold STC £100,000
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
****TWO BEDROOM TERRACE****OFF ROAD PARKING****NO UPWARD CHAIN****CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES****DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING****CELLAR****REAR GARDEN**** Comprising lounge, kitchen, cellar, two double bedrooms and bathroom. MUST BE SEEN!
A beautifully presented two bedroom terrace property offing no upward chain and being situated close to Kidderminster Town Centre. Comprising lounge, kitchen, cellar, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having double glazing, gas central heating, a rear garden and off road parking for one vehicle. MUST BE SEEN!
Lounge 11' 1" into recess x 9' 11" max ( 3.38m into recess x 3.02m max )
Double glazed obscure door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas fire with surround, gas central heated radiator, wood effect floor and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 11" max x 8' 8" excluding stairs ( 3.33m max x 2.64m excluding stairs )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed obscure door to rear aspect, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, range of wall, drawer and base units, worktops, sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, oven hood, gas hob, electric oven, integrated fridge, space for freezer, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heated radiator and door to cellar.
Power and lighting.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to attic bedroom, ceiling light, walk-in wardrobe, gas central heated radiator, door to bedroom one and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 4" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.45m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, low level WC, built-in cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and gas central heated radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Ceiling light, storage into eves and door to bedroom two.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" max x 10' 7" excluding dormer ( 3.45m max x 3.23m excluding dormer )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Low maintenance rear garden with fenced borders, patio, timber shed and gate to rear.
Allocated space to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55500379.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.