2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleUpper Abbotts Hill, Hartwell, Aylesbury
Sold STC £259,950
- TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE
- CORNER PLOT
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP)
BROWN & MERRY A well presented two bedroom end of terrace home situated on a corner plot within a cul de sac location and potential to extend (stpp). Internal viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate this home.
A well presented two bedroom end of terrace home situated on a corner plot within a cul de sac location and potential to extend (stpp). The property features entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, refitted bathroom, corner plot garden and garage. Internal viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate this home.
Double glazed door opening to entrance hall/porch.
Double glazed window. Door to lounge.
Lounge 19' 3" x 12' ( 5.87m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Stairs to first floor and landing. Understairs recess area. Radiators. Telephone and TV points. Ceiling downlighters.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.46m )
Single bowl single drainer sink unit with a range of base and wall mounted units with worksurface areas and tiling to splashback areas. Plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted boiler. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Double glazed door opening to rear garden.
First Floor & Landing
Access to loft.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" max x 11' 1" ( 3.63m max x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator.
Window to side elevation. Heated towel rail. Bath with shower above. Wash hand basin. WC. Tiling to splashback areas.
Pathway to front door and shingled area.
In our opinion a good size rear garden being corner plot and being enclosed with gated access, laid mainly to lawn with borders.
Situated in nearby block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55500400.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.