4 bedroom house for saleHigh Street, Carlton, GOOLE
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** Guide Price £400,000-£425,000 **
- Executive Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms Including 2 En-Suites
- Three Reception Rooms
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Detached Double Garage & Driveway For Multiple Parking
- Brick Built Outbuilding
- Split Level Landing
This property boasts an extremely well executed blend of MODERN fixtures and fittings with TRADITIONAL CHARACTER, the property provides ample living space with a great flow of natural light to all rooms. It also benefits from an OUTBUILDING with fantastic potential and a detached double garage!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this executive home built in the early 1890's that boasts spacious accommodation and fuses modern design with original features, set in the popular village of Carlton within access of local amenities, surrounding road networks and commuter routes including the M62 / M18 motorways. To the ground floor the property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, cloakroom, dining room, lounge, high quality kitchen with integrated appliances with stone steps leading down into the family room. The split level landing gives access to four double bedrooms which include two en-suites and a house bathroom. Externally benefits from electric double gates, private 8 ft walled gardens, an outbuilding with fantastic potential and a driveway providing off-street parking for approximately 10 average size cars as-well as a detached garage. The property also benefits from a touch screen video intercom and interconnected TV aerial sockets which allows Sky TV into every room. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the high standard of accommodation on offer.
Entrance to the property via uPVC door to the front aspect with double fronted windows. Benefiting from laminate flooring, central heating radiator, staircase to the first floor, under-stairs storage cupboard and providing access to;
A great addition to any property, comprising of half tiling, w.c, wall mounted wash hand basin, central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights and extractor fan.
Dining Room 14' 10" x 15' 11" max ( 4.52m x 4.85m max )
The dining room benefits from a high ceiling, feature fire place with coal effect gas fire and marble surround, laminate flooring, three central heating radiators, television point, telephone point and French doors with dual aspect windows leading onto the patio area. Double doors leading into:
Lounge 15' 6" max x 15' 9" ( 4.72m max x 4.80m )
The lounge also boasts from a high ceiling and has a feature fire place with coal effect gas fire and marble surround, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' to cupboard x 19' 9" max ( 4.57m to cupboard x 6.02m max )
A comprehensive range of contemporary style fitted wall and base units finished in high gloss laminated work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with 5 ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated NEFF dishwasher, combined washer-dryer, Siemens fridge-freezer, breakfast bar being idyllic for seating and informal dining, television point, tiled flooring, ceiling spot lights, 3 velux windows, 2 doubled glazed windows to the front elevation and 2 to the side and French doors which provide access to the gardens. Stone steps leading down into;
Family Room 14' 7" x 14' 7" ( 4.45m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point and ceiling spot lights.
Guest Suite 11' 3" max x 14' 11" max ( 3.43m max x 4.55m max )
A double bedroom benefiting from: double glazed window to the side elevation, television point, ceiling spot lights, airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler and door leading into;
Fully tiled with three piece suite comprising of; shower cubicle, wall mounted wash hand basin, w.c, automatic lighting, central heating radiator, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights and velux window.
Master Bedroom 15' x 12' 8" max ( 4.57m x 3.86m max )
The master bedroom benefits from a high ceiling, walk in wardrobe, central heating radiator, television point and door providing access to;
Currently being renovated with completion due at the end of August.
Bedroom Three 15' 9" x 15' 9" ( 4.80m x 4.80m )
The third double bedroom also benefits from high ceilings and has a double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point and ceiling spot lights.
Bedroom Four 14' 9" x 15' ( 4.50m x 4.57m )
The fourth and final double bedroom benefits from a double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator, television point, hatch providing access to the loft and ceiling spot lights.
Fully tiled with white three piece suite comprising of whirlpool bath with shower over, wall mounted wash hand basin, w.c, central heating radiator, shaver point, extractor fan, tiled flooring, ceiling spot light and 2 double glazed windows to the front and side elevations.
The front of the property is accessed via electric double gates which leads onto the driveway providing off-street parking for approximately 10 average size cars.
The gardens are laid to lawn with a paved patio, mature trees, plant and shrub borders and well enclosed by 8 ft brick wall surround.
Double Garage 21' 1" x 19' 8" ( 6.43m x 5.99m )
Detached garage with an electric up and over door, power and lighting, base units and door providing access to the side garden.
Outbuilding 24' 7" x 18' 8" ( 7.49m x 5.69m )
This brick built outbuilding has fantastic potential to any buyer and would convert into an excellent home office, games room or self-contained annex. It has French doors, 2 double glazed windows to the side elevations, a double glazed window to the rear and 3 velux windows.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55500406.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.