2 bedroom bungalow for saleJubilee Way, Necton, Swaffham
Sold STC £165,000
- WAS: OIEO £170,000 REDUCED TO: OIEO £165,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Majority UPVC Double Glazed
- Village Location
- No Onward Chain
- Gas Central Heating
WANTED!!! A new owner to give some tender loving care to this link detached bungalow located within a popular location in the sought after village of Necton. Available to purchase with No Onward Chain and ready to be viewed immediately.
Situated in the highly sought after village of Necton benefiting from amenities such as of two doctors surgeries, local bus routes, shop and butchers. Offered to the market with no onward chain is this link detached two bedroom bungalow is in need of some cosmetic updating and modernising. The accommodation on offer comprises of entrance hallway, living room, two double bedrooms, wet room and kitchen. Externally there is a private driveway with ample parking, single garage also front and rear gardens. Further benefits include gas central heating and majority UPVC double glazing. An early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate this property with heaps of potential.
Storm porch leads to a UPVC double glazed door into;
Textured & coved ceiling, telephone point, loft access and doors to all rooms.
Living Room 15' max x 11' 11" ( 4.57m max x 3.63m )
Coved ceiling and ceiling rose. UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, fireplace with inset gas fire tiled hearth, and wood surround with back boiler, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 9' 10" max narrowing to 7' 2" x 12' 2" max ( 3.00m max narrowing to 2.18m x 3.71m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer, electric cooker point, cooker hood over tiled splashbacks, coved ceiling, space and plumbing for a washing machine, airing cupboard, pantry. UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden and UPVC part obscure glass double glazed door to
Brick base side lobby with door to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 9' 10" x 11' 10" max ( 3.00m x 3.61m max )
Coved ceiling, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.02m )
Coved ceiling, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Wet Room 6' 8" x 5' 4" ( 2.03m x 1.63m )
Coved ceiling, obscured UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, hand basin with vanity unit, low level WC, electric shower and fully tiled walls.
The property benefits from a good sized plot with front and rear gardens. To the front of the property along with the garden there is a driveway offering ample parking, single garage with up & over door, and rear access personal door. To the rear of the property you will find a large enclosed rear garden with matured borders, lawned and shingle areas, large patio and gated side access.
Leave Swaffham via the east bound carriageway of the A47 and after several miles turn right at the filter lane into the village of Necton. Proceed along this road and just before the shop, turn right onto North Pickenham Road. Take the second left onto Jubilee Way and follow the road round taking a left hand turn into the Cul de sac and immediately left where the property can be found highlighted by our 'for sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55500412.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.