5 bedroom terraced house for saleMeanwood Road, LEEDS
- Mid Terrace
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Basement Conversion
- Gardens To Front And Rear
A mid through terraced house providing sizeable accommodation over four floors comprising; hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, five bedrooms, two bathrooms and basement conversion. Gardens to front and rear. No upward chain. Early viewing recommended.
Of interest to homebuyers and investors alike. Excellent potential. A mid through terraced house providing sizeable accommodation over four floors comprising; hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, five bedrooms, two bathrooms and basement conversion. Gardens to front and rear. Gas central heating system and double glazing where stated. No upward chain. Set in an up and coming area with good local amenities. Early viewing strongly recommended.
Of interest to homebuyers and investors alike. Excellent potential. A mid through terraced house providing sizeable accommodation over four floors comprising; hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and basement conversion. Gardens to front and rear. Gas central heating system and double glazing where stated. No upward chain. Set in an up and coming area with good local amenities. Early viewing strongly recommended.
Timber and glazed front entry door gives access to the entrance hall. Wood flooring, picture rail, ornate coving and radiator.
Lounge 16' 2" max into the bay x 10' 8" max ( 4.93m max into the bay x 3.25m max )
Corner fireplace with pattern tiled interior, picture rail, ornate coving and radiator. Single glazed windows to the front elevation.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 6" x 11' 11" max ( 4.11m x 3.63m max )
Wood finish wall and base units. Stainless steel twin sink units. Gas and electric cooker point. Plumbing for washing machine. Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder. Concealed gas fired central heating boiler. Fitted cupboards to chimney breast recess. Double panel radiator. Single glazed windows to the rear elevation. Timber rear door.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the ground floor lead up to the first floor. Stairs lead up to second floor. Radiator.
Bedroom One 14' max x 13' max ( 4.27m max x 3.96m max )
Corner fireplace, picture rail and wood flooring. Single glazed windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' ( 2.90m x 2.74m )
Picture rail, wood flooring and radiator. Single glazed windows to the rear elevation with outlook over roof tops and beyond.
White three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with chrome taps, shower, rail and curtain, vanity wash hand basin with chrome taps and a cupboard underneath and low flush W.C. Full height wall tiling and extractor fan. Single glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Study 12' 9" recess inc fitted cupboard x 10' 6" max and restricted head height ( 3.89m recess inc fitted cupboard x 3.20m max and restricted head height )
Under-drawn storage. Radiator. Velux window. Gives access to bedroom three.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" max x 8' max with reduced head height ( 4.24m max x 2.44m max with reduced head height )
This room is only accessed via the study. Under-drawn storage, radiator, fitted cupboards. Velux window.
Lower Ground Floor
Low flush W.C and hand wash basin and extractor fan. Wall tiling.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.18m )
Double panel radiator. Timber and glazed door to the rear elevation gives access to steps which lead up to the back yard/garden. Double glazed windows to rear elevation.
Fully tiled walls, electric shower and extractor fan.
Bedroom Five 13' 9" x 12' 9" plus recess ( 4.19m x 3.89m plus recess )
Double panel radiator. Vented double glazed window to the front elevation.
Garden area to front. Yard to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55500436.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA105144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.