3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorwood Close, Hertford
- CHAIN FREE! Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Large Kitchen / Diner
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Large Rear Garden & Off Street Parking
- Short Walk To Hertford North Station & Town Centre
SOLD BY WILLIAM H BROWN A spacious THREE bedroom house located in a Cul -De- Sac location, The property benefits from off street parking, large rear garden, double glazing, gas central heating and access to Hertford North Mainline Station.
SOLD BY WILLIAM H BROWN * CHAIN FREE * A spacious THREE bedroom house located in a cul-de-sac location. The property benefits from off street parking, large rear garden, double glazing, gas central heating and easy access to Hertford North Mainline Station.
Hallway leading into:
Lounge: 12' 8" x 12' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted carpet, brick built fireplace with gas fire, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner: 14' 6" x 9' 2" ( 4.42m x 2.79m )
Range of wall and base units with work surface over, single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, new wall mounted boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect leading to garden.
Bedroom One: 13' x 10' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 12' x 8' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 9' x 7' max ( 2.74m x 2.13m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, WC, partly tile walls, double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate floor.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved pathway, timber built shed, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55500442.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.