1 bedroom flat for saleLawnsmead Gardens, Newport Pagnell
Sold STC £150,000
- OVER 55'S
- FITTED APPLIANCES
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- PANIC ALARM SYSTEM
Pleasantly situated on the site of the former Bury Lawn School is a retirement complex for the over 55's. Offering easy access to Newport Pagnell high street & pleasantly situated adjacent to Bury Field common this one bedroom second floor apartment offers a refitted kitchen with built in appliance.
Pleasantly situated on the site of the former Bury Lawn School is a retirement complex for the over 55's. Offering easy access to Newport Pagnell high street and pleasantly situated adjacent to Bury field common this one bedroom second floor apartment offers a refitted kitchen with built in appliances, replacement double glazing and shower room. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Via communal hall and doors to:
Coving to ceiling, electric panel heater, telephone entry system. Doors to remaining rooms. Cupboard housing hot water tank.
Lounge: 17' 5" x 10' 3" ( 5.31m x 3.12m )
BT and tv points. Coving to ceiling. Electric storage heater. Double glazed bow window to rear aspect
Kitchen: 7' 3" x 7' ( 2.21m x 2.13m )
Refitted with a single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboard under. Built in electric double oven. Four ring ceramic hob. Free standing dishwasher. Fridge and freezer to remain. Wood effect vinyl flooring. Fitted with a further range of base and eye level units with complimentary roll top worksurface and tiled splashbacks. Coving to ceiling and wall mounted dimplex heater.
Bedroom One: 15' 6" x 8' 10" ( 4.72m x 2.69m )
BT point. Built in wardrobe. Coving to ceiling. Electric storage heater. Double glazed window to rear aspect,
Fitted with a suite comprise: Shower tray with sliding splash screen and shower inset. Wall mounted wash hand basin with cupboard under. Low level WC. Extractor fan. Wall mounted dimplex heater and coving to ceiling.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55500457.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL103396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.