4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUnthank Road, Norwich
Sold STC £550,000
- Semi detached house
- 4 bedrooms/2 reception rooms
- Desirable NR4 location
- Excellent potential
A 4 bedroom semi detached family house situated in a highly desirable residential location and offering potential to create a first class family home. Studio/workshop and delightful gardens front and rear.
A traditional four bedroom semi-detached family house situated in this premier residential area of Norwich and offering outstanding further potential. Unthank Road is within easy reach of both the City centre, quality shops in Eaton and the University and Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. Viewing is very strictly by prior appointment.
With staircase to first floor.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
With a range of oak fronted wall and floor cupboards and drawers with working surfaces and tiled splash backs. Stainless steel sink unit. Integral hob and oven. Window overlooking rear garden. Walk in open fronted larder.
Rear Entrance Hall/ Utility
Plumbing for washing machine and door to covered yard. Door to cloakroom with WC and hand wash basin.
Window to front aspect. Fitted book shelving Brick fireplace and mantle. French style doors to:
Door to garden
With bay window to front aspect. Fireplace with gas coal effect fire. Fitted shelving.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder. Window.
Bay window to front aspect, built in wardrobe cupboards and original fireplace with surround.
With window to front aspect, fire surround and mantle.
With window to rear aspect, radiator and picture rail.
Window to front aspect.
With shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
The property is set well back from the road and has a driveway leading to parking and turning areas and with double doors to the lean-to suitable for a number of purposes. Double opening doors to rear garden and doors to:
With twin windows overlooking the garden and two skylights. Access through to:
With door to outside.
There is a delightful traditional front garden which is laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. The part walled rear garden is also laid to lawn and has a wide range of shrubs and flowers which also includes a raised west facing walled sitting area.
The tenure of this property is Leasehold on an original 999 year term, the origins of which may lie in the church. No freeholder is known and no payments have been recorded as haveing ever been made. Please refer to the Agent for further details when available.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55500496.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.