3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnighton Road, Southampton
Sold STC £230,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- DINING ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
3 bedroom semi detached house comprising of lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, garage and off road parking.
Situated in the popular residential area of Woolston we are proud to present to the market this 3 bedroom semi detached house comprising of lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, garage and off road parking. The property is located close to all local amenities, good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to GARAGE and main front door entrance entering into:
Stairs to first floor landing, double glazed window to front elevation, power points, radiator, wood laminate effect flooring. Doors to:
Lounge 12' into bay x 11' 11" into recess ( 3.66m into bay x 3.63m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, electric fire place, radiator, telephone and tv point.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.68m x 3.43m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, power points, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units, sink and drainer with work surface over, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, door to rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation, access to part boarded loft space, power points, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 4" into bay x 9' 1" ( 3.76m into bay x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone and tv point, cupboard housing water tank, power points.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 7' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, tv point.
Double glazed window to front elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level wc, spot lights and full tiling to walls.
Off road parking to the front of the property, side pedestrian access leading to garage and rear garden which provides area of lawn, concrete area, brick built garden store, garden shed, mature shrubs and bushes.
Up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55500508.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT105704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.