3 bedroom detached house for saleHouston Road, Langbank, Port Glasgow
Sold STC £269,995
- Individual 3 Bedroom detached villa
- Versatile accommodation over two levels
- Generous room sizes
- Double Garage & Carport
Individually built 3 Bedroom villa. Great versatility of use with accommodation over two levels. Private Road setting within the heart of Langbank. Well tended gardens and grounds, Double garage and carport.
An individually built modern detached villa set within a quiet residential cull de sac, offering generous room sizes and great versatility of use.
Occupying a private position on this short no through road, this modern detached villa offers well-proportioned accommodation which is formed over two levels. The property has been individually built to provide a versatile layout that should prove ideal for a number of different buyer groups including families or those wishing a more manageable style of home. Currently configured with, reception vestibule, hallway, a large corner lounge with feature window giving an attractive outlook over the landscaped gardens, dining room leading through to a breakfasting sized kitchen which offers a good range of base and wall mounted storage units and enough space for casual dining. The ground floor accommodation is completed by a useful utility room off the kitchen, a bathroom and a good sized double bedroom which could be utilised as a further public room if required. The upper floor continues with the feeling of space and light with an open plan landing previously used as a sitting area, two further double sized bedrooms, one of which has a study/home office area off and finally further bathroom.
The property is further complemented by an attached double garage, carport, generous, well stocked gardens which have been designed to be relatively easy to maintain, double glazing, LPG central heating and a security alarm system.
Lounge 15' 7" excluding window x 19' 5" at max. ( 4.75m excluding window x 5.92m at max. )
Dining Room 9' 7" x 13' 4" ( 2.92m x 4.06m )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 13' 2" ( 2.87m x 4.01m )
Bedroom 1 11' 8" excluding window x 15' 9" to front of wards. ( 3.56m excluding window x 4.80m to front of wards. )
Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 3 19' 5" x 10' 1" ( 5.92m x 3.07m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55500529.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW103058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.