Restaurant for sale231 Victoria Park Road, London, E9
1,897 sq. ft.
- 1,897 sq ft (176 sq m)
- An exciting freehold opportunity on the much sought after Victoria Park Road, comprising approximately 1897 sq ft arranged over four storeys
- Ground floor and basement restaurant with A3 use. First and second floor maisonette
- The residential accommodation has a full width reception, separate kitchen and bathroom, as well as two large, double bedrooms
- The residential space is ripe for conversion/refurbishment, with similar potential for the commercial premises - subject to planning permission
- A sought after location in the heart of Victoria Park Village
- Adjacent to the Residence Gallery and Hector & Noble with many other boutiques, galleries and independent restaurants in the vicinity
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55501114.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.