1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleForresters Drive, Welwyn Garden City
Sold STC £225,000
- One Bedroom Cluster House
- Quiet Location
- Allocated Parking
- Beautiful Secluded Private Garden
This well presented one bedroom cluster house is offered with a complete onward chain. The property is situated in the quiet area of panshanger with great commuter links via the A414, A1(M), M25 and main line rail links in to London. Local amenities are within easy reach.
This well presented one bedroom cluster house has been extended to provide extra space, creating a bright and airy living room and entrance porch. A well designed kitchen has made the best use of space in this ideal starter home. Upstairs offers a good size bedroom complete with built in wardrobes, fully fitted bathroom with window and loft access for storage. Further benefits include double glazing, allocated parking space and wonderfully kept private and secluded rear garden. The property is situated in the quiet area of panshanger with great commuter links via the A414, A1(M), M25 and main line rail links in to London. Morrison's supermarket and petrol station are within easy reach as well as popular primary and secondary schools. In addition the local amenities at Moors Walk parade offers a doctor's surgery, Tesco Express, pharmacy, post office, hair salon, beauticians and take away restaurants. A great first time buy or investment opportunity.
Lounge 12' 8" x 12' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.84m )
Kitchen 9' 2" x 5' 5" + Alcove under stairs ( 2.79m x 1.65m + Alcove under stairs )
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 9' 8" max to wardrobes ( 2.77m x 2.95m max to wardrobes )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55501801.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN104658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.