4 bedroom detached house for saleTegid Way, Saltney, Chester
Sold STC £200,000
- Detached property
- Four/five bedrooms
- Off road parking and gardens
- NO CHAIN
Guide price £200,000-£230,000. Situated in one of Chester's popular residential areas is this extended 4/5 bedroom detached property with ample off road parking and front and rear gardens. The property benefits from being within easy reach of Chester City Centre and North Wales. NO CHAIN
Guide price £200,000-£230,000. Situated in one of Chester's popular residential areas is this extended 4/5 bedroom detached property with ample off road parking and front and rear gardens. The property benefits from being within easy reach of Chester City Centre and North Wales with access to all transport networks including the A55 and the M56. In brief the property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, inner hall, study/bedroom five, lounge, dining area, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, landing, bedroom one, en-suite, bedroom two, bedroom three, bedroom four, bathroom, front garden with off road parking and rear garden. NO CHAIN
UPVC double glazed door with stained lead effect panel and double glazed side panel opening to porch 5'9 x 3'10. with radiator, telephone point, wood effect laminate flooring and arch to entrance hall.
Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor. Panelled door to lounge. Doorway to inner hall.
Tiled flooring. Panelled doors to kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and glazed door to study/bedroom five.
Study/bedroom Five 12' 3" x 9' 3" L-Shaped ( 3.73m x 2.82m L-Shaped )
Wood effect laminate flooring. TV point. Radiator. UPVC Double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.71m )
Modern wall mounted gas fire, Coved ceiling. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. TV point. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Wide arch to dining area.
Dining Area 12' x 7' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.36m )
Coved ceiling. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Panelled door to kitchen. Double glazed french doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.62m )
Of UPVC construction with opaque polycarbonate roof panels. Two wall lights. Tiled flooring. Radiator. UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear elevations. Double glazed french doors to garden.
Kitchen 17' 3" x 9' 10" + recess ( 5.26m x 3.00m + recess )
Fitted with an extensive range of light wood effect base, wall and drawer units with contrasting roll edge worksurfaces with inset twin bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for range cooker with extractor canopy over. Built in appliances to include fridge, freezer, dishwasher. Tiled splashback. Tiled flooring. Door to under stair storage cupboard. Two double glazed windows to rear elevation. Double glazed door to rear elevation.
Utility Room 5' 8" x 4' 1" ( 1.73m x 1.24m )
Roll edge worksurfaces with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer beneath. Tiled flooring. Wall mounted gas boiler.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash basin set into tiled vanity unit with cupboard beneath. WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Loft access. Panelled doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 18' 3" x 9' 3" ( 5.56m x 2.82m )
A spacious master bedroom with two radiators. Double glazed window to front elevation. Panelled door to en-suite.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. WC. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.67m )
Radiator. TV point. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.67m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the garden and park to rear.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 6' 2" to rear of wardrobes ( 3.20m x 1.88m to rear of wardrobes )
Currently used as a dressing room with large double wardrobe with sliding doors. Further built in cupboard. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bathroom 9' x 6' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.08m )
Fitted with a white four piece suite comprising corner Jacuzzi bath with handheld shower unit. Tiled corner shower with overhead and handheld shower heads and body jets. Corner wash basin. WC. Two tone tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
The property is approached via a wide pattern print concrete drive providing parking for several vehicles with mature hedging to front and path to right elevation with gate to rear garden.
having been designed for ease of maintenance and being laid to a two tone pattern print concrete with gravelled borders. Large timber shed/workshop. Panelled fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55501813.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.