2 bedroom flat for sale141 Eagles View, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 8AJ
Sold STC £149,950
- Beautifully-presented and bright, two-bedroom, fourth-floor flat, situated in a factored, modern block overlooking the Deer Park golf and practice courses, located in Livingston, West Lothian.
- Light and tastefully-decorated, the well-maintained property is in excellent condition throughout.
- Accessed via a well-kept common entrance, the property consists of an entrance hallway, living room, open-plan kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom, en-suite shower room and bathroom.
- The lift-served property features Karndean flooring throughout, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision.
- Externally, the property benefits from an allocated space in the residents' carpark; well-maintained communal gardens; and a bike shed.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented and bright, two-bedroom, fourth-floor flat with well-maintained communal grounds, situated in a factored, modern block overlooking the 1st, 9th and 18th holes at the Championship golf course Deer Park, located in Livingston, West Lothian. Light and tastefully-decorated, the well-maintained property is in excellent condition throughout. Accessed via a well-kept common entrance, the property is entered via an L-shaped entrance hallway providing access to all rooms, featuring two built-in store cupboards and the entryphone handset. Offering space for dining furniture, the good-sized, dual-aspect living room includes south-facing rear windows providing excellent natural light; whilst the side-facing kitchen, open-plan to the living room, features wall and base units with integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob, and washing machine. There is also a rear-facing double bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and a stylish en-suite shower room; a rear-facing single bedroom with a built-in wardrobe; and a bathroom set internally off the hallway featuring a contemporary white three-piece suite including a shower head attachment over the bath. The lift-served property features Karndean flooring throughout, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision. Externally, the property benefits from an allocated space in the residents' carpark; well-maintained communal gardens; and a bike shed. Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There are also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, multi-screen cinema, and sports centres. Well-regarded nursery, primary and secondary schools are available locally, and this location has excellent transport links, with the M8 passing to the north of the town, and the A71 to the south. Two railway stations serve separate railway lines, connecting with Edinburgh, Glasgow and other subsidiary destinations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6824006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.