2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOilmills Road, Ramsey Mereside, Huntingdon
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 17' Living Room
- 11' Kitchen Breakfast Room
- PVCu Double Glazing
- 14' Conservatory
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Views of Open Fields to the Rear
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Two Double Bedrooms
*17' Living Room
*11' Kitchen Breakfast Room
*PVCu Double Glazing
*Garage & Off Road Parking
*Views of Open Fields to the Rear
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
PVCu double glazed door to:
Radiator, airing cupboard, access to loft. Door to:
3.74m x 5.32m (12'3" x 17'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front, feature reclaimed brick fireplace with tiled hearth, two radiators, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed window to side.
3.33m x 3.65m (10'11" x 11'12"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.63m x 3.04m (11'11" x 9'12"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
PVCu double glazed window to rear, fitted with low-level WC and heated towel rail, wash hand basin.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a bath with a Triton shower over, wash hand basin with fitted cupboard & shelving unit, heated towel rail, PVCu window to rear.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
3.40m x 3.64m (11'2" x 11'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with oak worktop over , 1½ farmhouse stone sink with drainer and mixer tap, tiled splashback, built-in electric hob and oven, stainless still extractor hood, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator. Door to:
1.77m x 3.00m (5'10" x 9'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ sink with drainer and mixer tap, tiled splashback, space for dishwasher and washing machine, PVCu double glazed window to rear, boiler. Door to:
3.21m x 4.53m (10'6" x 14'10") maximum. With triple glazed polycarbonate roof, PVCu double glazed door to side , radiator and electric heater, ceiling fan with light, PVCu double glazed French doors to rear garden.
The garden is enclosed by timber fencing and is laid to lawn with fully stocked shrub borders and a range of fruit trees. There is also a vegetable garden, shed and greenhouse. The garden has two seating areas and views over open fields. There is gated access to the front garden and a courtesy door to the garage.
3.05m x 5.42m (10'0" x 17'9"). Up and over door, power and light connected, tap, PVCu double glazed window to rear and courtesy door to the garden.
The front garden is mainly laid to gravel to allow parking for several cars and access to the garage. There is gated side access to the rear garden. There are two external lights and an ornamental raised border stocked with a variety of shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55502608.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.