3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindsor Road, London, N13
- Sought-After Road
- Close to Transport Links
- Catchment for Hazelwood Primary School
- Semi-Detached Edwardian House
- Three Bedrooms
- Beautiful Character Features
- Two Reception Rooms
- Stunning 24'9 Kitchen/Diner
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Secluded South-Facing Rear Garden
A spacious and extremely well-maintained three bedroom semi-detached house situated on a sought-after road, within easy reach of Palmers Green BR station and shopping amenities on Green Lanes. The property offers 1319sq.ft of character filled living accommodation featuring an impressive front reception room with a large bay and character fireplace, a second rear reception room interlinking with a stunning extended 24'9 long kitchen/diner, generously sized bedrooms, a character bathroom and a separate WC. Externally the property boasts a delightful 72'6 south-facing rear garden and a front garden.
Windsor Road is a popular residential turning situated directly off Green Lanes. The location is within close proximity to Hazelwood Primary School, Palmers Green mainline station providing links to Moorgate and the city, and regular bus services to Southgate, Enfield Town and Wood Green. You will also find a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55503031.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PGN160291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.