3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWeatherhouse Terrace, HALIFAX
Sold STC £65,000
- Three Bedroom
- Semi- Detached
- Front and Rear gardens
- New windows and Doors
- New Central Heated Boiler
- MUST BE VIEWED
- GUIDE PRICE - £65,000 - £75,000
GUIDE PRICE - £65,000 - £75,000. Three bedroom semi detached home which benefits from gated off road parking to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear. The home briefly comprises; Kitchen Diner, Lounge, Three Bedrooms (Two Doubles) and Family Bathroom
GUIDE PRICE - £65,000 - £75,000. William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market FOR SALE this three bedroom semi detached property located in Pellon. Gated off road parking with private rear garden. Located on a quiet residential street within a popular residential location lies this three bedroom semi detached home which benefits from gated off road parking to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear. The home briefly comprises; Kitchen Diner, Lounge, Three Bedrooms (Two Doubles) and Family Bathroom
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 11" into alcove max ( 4.50m x 3.63m into alcove max )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the front, Gas fire place with gloss black insert and hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 8' 8" ( 5.44m x 2.64m )
The kitchen offers a range of wall and base fitted units with a work surface over , stainless steel sink and drainer unit. The room also, incorporates an gas oven point tiling to the splash area. Fitted breakfast bar. Furthermore, featuring laminate flooring , plumbing for a washing machine. With a double glazed patio door leading to the front. Double glazed window to the front also.
Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.87m )
Fitted wardrobes, Double glazed window to the front elevation, room includes radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.79m )
Fitted wardrobes, Double glazed window to the rear elevation, room includes radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 6' 11" max ( 2.06m x 2.11m max )
L-shaped, double glazed window to side elevation room includes radiator.
The house bathroom includes a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with a mixer tap and shower overhead, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. Tiled walls around the bath area; further including a airing cupboard, central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Paved area with wood chipping and fence boundaries
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.