2 bedroom flat for sale

Dean Road, Hampton, TW12

Guide Price £180,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Retirement Development
  • Residents Lounges and Gardens
  • On Site Care
  • Off Street Parking
  • Communal Garden with Veg Plot

Full description

A beautifully presented top floor retirement flat (55 years and over) which was built in 2010. This is a shared ownership property with the opportunity to acquire 75% ownership. The apartments include a lift making it accessible for residents to get to the top floor. The property consists of a spacious open plan kitchen/living area with incredible decor throughout the property. There are two good sized bedrooms and a lovely bathroom. There is also on site care for the residents as well as a lovely communal garden area with a vegetable plot. The site also consists of a Games Room and Day Rooms for the residents to reside in throughout the day. There is a service charge/ground rent which is payable for the other 25% of the ownership. Parking is also available on the site for residents.

NB: Please note this is a shared ownership property with 75% being available. The service charge/ ground rent is £300.00 per month, to contribute towards the other 25%.


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
23 November 2016

Nearest stations

  • Hampton (1.0 mi)
  • Fulwell (1.1 mi)
  • Whitton (1.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Jezzards, Hampton

9-11 High Street Hampton TW12 2SA

020 8012 5278 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Jezzards, Hampton

9-11 High Street Hampton TW12 2SA

020 8012 5278 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Hampton (1.0 mi)
  • Fulwell (1.1 mi)
  • Whitton (1.5 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Jezzards, Hampton

9-11 High Street Hampton TW12 2SA

020 8012 5278 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 26430887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jezzards, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.