3 bedroom terraced house for saleWestbourne Avenue, Hull, HU5 3JA
- Superb 'Avenues' home
- Period features throughout
- Lounge, dining room, morning room
- Fitted kitchen open to morning room
- Utility, cloakroom, WC
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1st floor family bathroom
- Mature gardens, south facing at the back
This perfectly apportioned home has been carefully upgraded and restored throughout. On the ground floor are gorgeous living rooms, a fitted kitchen and utility room with a cloakroom, basin and WC. Upstairs ,there are 3 big double rooms, a family bathroom and developed loft space. With stripped, stained floorboards and heaps of traditional features, this is perfectly presented period elegance. The outside doesn't dispapoint with mature shrubs and bushes to the front and south-facing lawned gardens at the back . The description and the photos give a hint as to the charm, but to appreciate this property fully a viewing is a must.
Situated in the heart of the Avenues conservation area within easy reach of Princes Avenue and the University of Hull. A wide selection of restaurants, cafes and shopping facilities are within walking distance and good transport links are available providing access to the Hull City Centre, the circular link road and the A63. Well regarded schooling for all age groups is close by.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 356818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlborough Estate Agency, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.