5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Oaks, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- 5 bedroom executive style detached family house
- Detached double garage
- Generous size private driveway provides ample parking
- 3 reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Introducing this small development of simply stunning family homes situated in the outstanding cul-de-sac location in Aldwick.This modern executive detached home offers 5 ample bedrooms for a growing family, meaning no more arguing who gets the smallest room. With its spacious living area to include both a fully fitted kitchen/breakfast area and a formal dining room, to the large lounge and additional sitting area this property offers something for everyone.Just a short distance away is the water front, great for those long summer evenings to just stroll down and relax. The historic City of Chichester and medieval town of Arundel are just a few miles away. Both of these have a great selection of shops and restaurants plus great transport links into London Victoria and the South Coast. The layout is both spacious and gives a great deal of flexibility coupled with the quiet location makes this a great place to bring up the family.Having a well designed kitchen/breakfast area and additional formal dining room allows for those diner parties or just having friends over for a bite to eat. This is made easier with the ample driveway and double garage, so plenty of room for parking.
What the Owner says:
We had always wanted a large family house, but a home that needed little work was also important. When we were offered the chance to view a few properties in the Aldwick area, this property stood out above everything else. We were after a 4 bedroom, but having the 5 bedrooms has been fantastic as we have loved entertaining.In the summer we quite often just stroll down to the sea front and just enjoy the time as a family together.Even though our children have all grown up having such a great space, we never feel like we are on top of each other.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 18'7 x 13'5 (5.67m x 4.09m)
- Dining Room: 13'11 x 10'11 (4.24m x 3.33m)
- Sitting Area: 10'4 x 9'11 (3.15m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 12'7 x 12'0 (3.84m x 3.66m)
- Galleried Landing
- Bedroom 1: 15'2 x 11'3 (4.63m x 3.43m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 8'6 x 7'9 (2.59m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 11'5 (3.63m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 10'0 (3.41m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'1 x 8'8 (3.38m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 5: 10'1 x 8'2 (3.08m x 2.49m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Private Driveway
- Double Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55508899.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40201663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.