4 bedroom house for saleVicarage Lane, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4
- Well maintained 4 bed detached house
- Two reception room and conservatory
- Beautiful large rear garden
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Integral garage and off street parking
- Viewing highly recommended
Allitt Estate Agency are pleased to bring to the market a very spacious four bedroom detached property offering well presented accommodation throughout and benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing.
Accommodation briefly comprising vestibule, ground floor wc, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, four first floor bedrooms and modern three piece bathroom. Externally with a beautifully maintained rear garden with a large koi fish pond, off street parking to the front leading to integral garage.
Viewing highly recommended to be able to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Bedroom 1 - 14'5 x 11'10 -
Bedroom 2 - 12'6 x 8'11 -
Bedroom 3 - 8'9 x 8'3 -
Bedroom 4 - 10'0 x 8'10 -
Bedroom 5 - 3.51m x 2.44m -
Reception 1 - 18'8 x 11'10 -
Reception 2 - 11'4 x 9'6 -
Reception 3 - 11'6 x 8'0 -
Kitchen - 9'4 x 8'10 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55509259.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26434490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.