2 bedroom terraced house for saleMarket Hill, Rothwell, Kettering
Sold STC £115,000
- Lovely Terraced Home
- Forming Part Of An Impressive Development
- Two Bedrooms
- Delightful Communal Gardens
- Secure Off Road Parking
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to acquire this charming mid terraced home situated within a sought after and most impressive development. The property boasts delightful and tranquil communal gardens in addition to secure off road parking.
A wonderful opportunity has arisen to acquire this charming mid terraced home situated within a sought after and most impressive development. The property boasts delightful and tranquil communal gardens in addition to secure off road parking. An internal inspection is considered both essential and highly recommended to fully appreciate this lovely home.
Lounge 11' 4" maximum x 10' 10" ( 3.45m maximum x 3.30m )
Entered via timber panelled door into lounge having sash window to front elevation, single panelled radiator, dado rail. Attractive feature fireplace having display mantle, surround and hearth. Doorway to kitchen
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen having a range of eye and base level cupboard units with work surfaces over and cupboard and drawer space below. Built in cooking facilities four ring gas hob and electric oven. Single panelled radiator, window to rear elevation, staircase rising to first floor landing. Timber panelled door leading to rear garden.
Doors to two bedrooms and shower room. Loft hatch
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 6' 3" ( 3.58m x 1.91m )
Having sash window to front elevation, single panelled radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" maximum x 8' ( 2.67m maximum x 2.44m )
Having window to rear elevation, single panelled radiator. Cupboard housing boiler.
Having three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc. Shaver point.
Most impressive and tranquil gardens consisting of delightful pond feature, seating areas surrounded by a field and further lawned area.
Accessed via electronic and secure wrought iron gates, is off road parking for one vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55510510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL105221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.