6 bedroom detached house for salePort Road East, Barry
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 'Olive Lodge' Historic Former Guest House
- Built Circa. 1914
- Stunning Views Over Golf Course
- Potential To Covert To Residential
- Substantial Accommodation
- Ample Parking To Front
- No Chain
'Olive Lodge', the historic former Edwardian Guest House built in 1914 and offering stunning views across the neighbouring Golf Course and the Vale. This iconic building offers substantial accommodatio including guest rrooms Potential to convert to spectacular family home. Ample parking & no chain.
Olive Lodge' is a former guest house conveniently situated on Port Road East, Barry. This historic building offers superb potential, whether it be to convert to a colossal family home or for continued business use.
Built circa. 1914, this imposing building offers many original features, high ceilings and light and airy rooms. There are 6 guest rooms in total with en suite facilities along with two substantial living rooms and a split level conservatory/ dining room with kitchen and w.c. The site also offers a substantial amount of parking to the front with easy access towards Cardiff, Barry Town & Cardiff Airport.
The best feature has to be the breathtaking views across the neighbouring Golf Course and stretching across the Vale.
For more information regarding this superb opportunity please contact Allen & Harris, Barry on 01446 747878.
Guest car park to front with parking for minimum of ten vehicles.
Bedroom One & En Suite 22' max x 13' 1" max ( 6.71m max x 3.99m max )
Bedroom Two & En Suite 22' max x 12' 7" max ( 6.71m max x 3.84m max )
Reception One 20' 3" x 14' 10" ( 6.17m x 4.52m )
Reception Two 20' 2" x 15' 1" ( 6.15m x 4.60m )
Bedroom Three & En Suite
Bedroom Four & En Suite 12' 8" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.86m max x 3.15m max )
Conservatory 16' 5" x 11' 10" ( 5.00m x 3.61m )
Kitchen & Utility/w.C
First Floor Landing
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55510513.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.