3 bedroom terraced house for saleDevonshire Street, Worksop
- GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £95,000
- FULLY REFURBISHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS
- UTILITY ROOM AND GROUND FLOOR WC
GUIDE PRICE £85,000- £95,000. W H Brown are pleased to offer this well presented THREE bedroom terraced property for sale. Perfect for FIRST TIME BUYERS or INVESTORS- Rental return approx- £475-£500PCM
GUIDE PRICE £85,000- £95,000. Calling all investors and first time buyers W H Brown are pleased to offer this well presented THREE bedroom terraced property for sale. Perfect for FIRST TIME BUYERS or INVESTORS- Rental return approx- £475-£500PCM
The property is ideally situated within walking distance of all local amenities. With NO UPWARD CHAIN. The accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, fitted modern kitchen, UTILITY ROOM AND GROUND FLOOR WC. first floor has two bedrooms and family bathroom, on the second floor is the third bedroom. LOW MAINTENANCE fully enclosed rear garden, gas central heating and double glazing.
Viewing highly recommended. call 01909500505
Lounge 11' 6" to bay recess x 13' 5" ( 3.51m to bay recess x 4.09m )
with front facing double glazed window, front facing upvc door.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 1" ( 2.90m x 1.85m )
NEWLY fitted kitchen with a range of beech wall and base units with grey roll top work surfaces, white part tiling, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan above, room for fridge freezer . Side facing double glazed window and double glazed door. Door leading to the utility room..
accessed through kitchen, with side facing double glazed window, wc, wash hand basin, radiator. Also used as a utility room, work surface, plumbing for washing machine.
Dining Room 11' 6" to recess x 12' 8" ( 3.51m to recess x 3.86m )
with rear facing double glazed window, radiator, understairs storage cupboard holding the burgler alarm.
stairs to the first floor
First Floor Landing
with rear facing double glazed window, radiator, giving access to the first bedroom, second bedroom, third bedroom and family bathroom..
Bedroom One 11' 8" to recess wall x 11' 7" ( 3.56m to recess wall x 3.53m )
with front facing double glazed window, radiator and tv wall mount, storage cupboard
Bedroom Two 6' 4" x 9' 8" ( 1.93m x 2.95m )
with rear facing double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.56m )
in the loft, accessed from hallway, rear facing double glazed velux sky light windows, tv point, radiator, built in storage.
A newly fitted, spacious bathroom with three piece suite comprising of a wc, bath, shower over bath and glass shower screen,wash hand basin, with wood effect flooring, radiator and extractor fan
Front- walled surround with a gate keeping it private
Rear- fully enclosed rear garden with fencing and yard area for entertaining, side gate giving access to front of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55512703.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.