3 bedroom terraced house for saleUpper High Street, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1DL
- REFURBISHED PROPERTY
- VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE
- THREE / FOUR WELL APPOINTED BEDROOMS
- ONE / TWO SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE, REFITTED KITCHEN DINING ROOM
- MODERNISED BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE W/C
- FITTED FIREPLACES IN RECEPTION ROOMS
- PAVED REAR GARDEN WITH LAWN
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- ADVISE EARLY VIEWING TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
W Welch Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the open market this beautifully refurbished, Victorian terrace house situated on the highly sought after Upper High Street, Worthing. This property has been undergoing complete modernisation both internally and externally with further works to be continued (please call us in regards to these). Downstairs this property boasts two naturally lit reception rooms, with one of the reception rooms enabling the property to possess an additional fourth bedroom. As well as this there is an open plan, modernised kitchen breakfast room with access to the part paved rear garden. Upstairs the property comprises three extremely well appointed bedrooms with a modern fitted bathroom and separate W/C. Additional benefits of this property include the loft space which has the potential the be converted (STP) into additional bedroom/s as well as this the property is in a incredibly convenient location being in close proximity to Worthing Town Centre, seafront and mainline station. We advise early viewing of this property to avoid any disappointment.
3.62m (11' 11") x 4.40m (14' 5")
2.94m (9' 8") x 3.36m (11' 0")
3.05m (10' 0") x 5.93m (19' 5")
4.61m (15' 2") x 4.14m (13' 7")
3.42m (11' 3") x 2.99m (9' 10")
3.05m (10' 0") x 3.05m (10' 0")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWESP200847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W Welch Estate Agents, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.