House for saleFarnborough Common, Orpington, Kent
- Lakesview: 4 reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, study, 5 en-suite bedrooms, large entertaining terrace
- Beautiful gardens and grounds surrounding two lakes, swimming pool with changing rooms, tennis court, garaging with one bedroom annex, stables and grass paddocks
- Private golf course
- Broadview: 2 reception rooms, kitchen/living room, study, 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, games room, private garden and garage
- Approximately 111 acres (45 hectares)
The Lakesview Estate is an exceptional residence that unusually for this location comprises 111 acres in all, including 15 acres of manicured gardens and grounds. The Estate is completely private, without any public rights of way, creating a tranquil and secure retreat within the London green belt.
The main house, Lakesview, was refurbished in 2008 to a high standard, now offering four beautiful reception rooms and five en-suite bedrooms with fabulous views across the lakes and surrounding gardens. The land surrounding the immediate garden, originally farmland, has been transformed into an immaculate private golf course.
On the entrance to the Estate but accessed separately from Farnborough Common is Broadview, a detached five bedroom house.
This exclusive, private estate is tucked away on Farnborough Common on the south western side of Orpington. The Estate is very well located for transport connections and access to London. It is within five miles of the M25, Biggin Hill Airport (for business and private charter flights) and Orpington station which has regular train services in to Charing Cross with journey times of under 30 minutes. Bromley station is also nearby with regular services into London Victoria from 17 minutes.
The Estate is located within walking distance of Farnborough village and Locksbottom village providing local shopping facilities, a supermarket, pubs and restaurants including the award winning Chapter One restaurant.
There are a number of excellent schools nearby including Farnborough and Perry Hall (primary) and St Olaves, Newstead Wood, Bromley High School and Eltham College (secondary).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55515490.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LON160081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, National Country House Department. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.