4 bedroom detached house for saleSixteen Foot Bank, Stonea, MARCH
Offers in Excess of £440,000
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Rural Location
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Development Potential with Planning Permission - 2.5 Acre Plot
NO UPWARD CHAIN. OFFERING A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL and benefitting from planning permission for a treble garage with offices above and four log cabins for holiday rentals plus a well stocked fishing lake. 2.5 Acre plot. Viewing is highly recommended.
Being offered for sale, with no upward chain, this property benefits from planning permission (detailed below). 2.5 Acre plot. The existing property benefits from four bedrooms, four bathrooms, oil fired central heating and double glazed windows. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Door To
Two radiators. Laminate floor. Stairs to first floor landing.
Ground Floor Shower / Wet Room
Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Radiator. Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Shaver point.
Study 9' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.24m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point.
Lounge 25' 8" x 13' 3" ( 7.82m x 4.04m )
Window to front. Radiator. Telephone & TV points. French doors to garden. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and beamed mantel.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 19' 6" x 11' 9" ( 5.94m x 3.58m )
Fitted kitchen. Two windows to rear. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. 1 1/4 bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Cooker hood. Tiled floor. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Utility Room 5' 3" plus door recess x 9' max ( 1.60m plus door recess x 2.74m max )
Door to rear. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Plumbing for washing machine. Window to rear. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Radiator. Wall and base units.
Family Room / Bedroom Four 13' 5" max x 13' 3" max into recess ( 4.09m max x 4.04m max into recess )
Window to front. Window to side. Radiator. TV point.
Window to front. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Laminate floor. Telephone point.
Bedroom One 18' 7" x 13' 3" ( 5.66m x 4.04m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV point. Laminate floor.
En-Suite : Shower cubicle. Shaver point. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Dressing Area 13' 3" x 6' 10" ( 4.04m x 2.08m )
Window to front. Laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 8" plus dormer ( 3.61m x 3.56m plus dormer )
Window to rear. Laminate floor. Radiator. TV point. Integral wardrobes.
En-Suite: Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Shower cubicle. Laminate floor.
Bedroom Three 17' x 11' 8" ( 5.18m x 3.56m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point. Integral double wardrobe.
Window to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath with shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Front gardens are hedged with five bar gate to drive.
Drive is laid to gravel for low maintenance.
Rear gardens are enclosed with patio area.
The land benefits from planning permission for a treble garage with offices above and four log cabins for holiday rentals plus a well stocked fishing lake. Planning Ref: F/YR0S/0413/F
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into High Street, leading to The Causeway, The Avenue. At the roundabout take the 1st exit sign posted Chatteris/Ely. Take the 3rd exit on the left hand side sign posted Manea. At the river, take a right hand turning towards Stonea and the property is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55517834.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.