3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHolly Mews, St. Bees, Cumbria
Withdrawn from Market
- NEARING COMPLETION AN IMPRESSIVE SPACIOUS 'EXECUTIVE STYLE' THREE STOREY TOWN HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE, EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT ON ABBEY ROAD OVERLOOKING THE PRIORY
- GROUND FLOOR; HALL, 'OPEN PLAN' LOUNGE/DINER/KITCHEN, SEPARATE W.C
- CONTINENTAL DESIGN KITCHEN WITH QUALITY INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- FIRST FLOOR: TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM), FAMILY BATHROOM, LINEN CUPBOARD
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR: A DOUBLE BEDROOM, SHOWER ROOM, UTILITY ROOM, LINEN CUPBOARD
- BUILT-IN WARDROBES TO ALL THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, INTRUDER ALARM
- INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
PROPERTY OVERVIEW This is a stunning executive style home! Located on Abbey Road within the sought after coastal village of St. Bees, the start of Wainwright's famous 'Coast to Coast' walk. The Priory, primary school, shop/post office, cafe, beach, golf course, station, pubs and hotels are all on the doorstep, just a short drive to Whitehaven, Egremont, Ennerdale and the he Lakeland fells.
The modern/contemporary accommodation is nearing completion and covers three floors having quality fixtures and fittings throughout: Oak staircase and oak doors, quality continental design fitted kitchen units with 'top of the range' integrated appliances, Juliette balcony, stylish bath/shower room and en-suite facilities, quality floor coverings.
TO THE GROUND FLOOR: Entrance hall, separate W.C and 'open plan' lounge/diner/kitchen.
TO THE LOWER GROUND FLOOR: Hall, a double bedroom, shower room, linen cupboard and utility room.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR: A spacious landing area, linen cupboard, two double bedrooms (master having an en-suite shower room) and a family bathroom (with bath and shower cubicle).
Front lawned garden with steps leading to the rear of the property. Block paviour driveway (parking for two cars), integral garage and a lawned rear garden.
Viewing highly recommended to appreciate what this amazing property has to offer.
ENTRANCE HALL Oak staircase leading to first floor and lower ground floor.
SEPARATE W.C W.C, floating wash basin.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER/KITCHEN 24' 5" x 24' 5" (7.44m x 7.44m) to 14'6 Views, UPVC French doors/Juliette balcony.
KITCHEN AREA Continental style quality kitchen with 'top of the range' integrated appliances.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Linen cupboard.
BEDROOM 1 13' 1" x 12' 2" (3.99m x 3.71m) Views, double built-in wardrobes.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM 11' 0" x 5' 1" (3.35m x 1.55m) Shower cubicle, W.C, wash basin.
BEDROOM 2 13' 1" x 12' 2" (3.99m x 3.71m) Views, built-in wardrobes.
FAMILY BATHROOM 11' 6" x 7' 6" (3.51m x 2.29m) Bath, shower cubicle, floating wash basin, W.C.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
HALL Linen cupboard.
BEDROOM 3 13' 0" x 12' 2" (3.96m x 3.71m) A double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
UTILITY 8' 10" x 5' 11" (2.69m x 1.8m) Fitted modern units, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine.
SHOWER ROOM 8' 11" x 4' 10" (2.72m x 1.47m) Shower cubicle, W.C, floating wash basin.
INTEGRAL GARAGE 18' 8" x 11' 0" (5.69m x 3.35m) Remote controlled door, wall mounted boiler, light, power and water.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55519450.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100823022371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiffen & Co , Whitehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.