4 bedroom detached house for saleMarket Place, Folkingham, Sleaford
- Grade II Listed
- Bay Fronted Four Bedroom House
- Gated Off Road Parking & Four Garages
- Exciting Commercial Opportunity
- Wealth of Accommodation
GUIDE PRICE £250,000 to £270,000
Packed with character throughout and ideally located in the village of FOLKINGHAM, this GRADE II LISTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE is unique to say the least and not to be missed. Viewing is highly recommended.
Packed with character this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED GRADE II LISTED HOUSE in the village of FOLKINGHAM, has so much to offer any potential buyer and also has a unique commercial aspect to the property. This Grade II Listed building is currently known as Quaintways Tea Shop and has functioned as a successful tea shop for a number of years. The accommodation briefly comprises of a bay fronted reception room / tea shop, inner hallway and lounge. There is a utility / hallway, kitchen, rear entrance hallway and a downstairs shower room with separate WC. There is also an additional utility room providing access to one of the four garages. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a separate family bathroom. Outside to the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed lawned garden with a paved patio, three apple trees and shrub borders. There is also gated OFF ROAD PARKING providing ample parking for several vehicles.
Viewing of this property is a must to appropriate all that is on offer. Call now to view.
Reception Room / Tea Shop 22' 3" excl bay x 16' 1" ( 6.78m excl bay x 4.90m )
This room is approached via a partly glazed door from the front, has an original bay window to the front aspect, a further original window to the side and an open fireplace with brick surround and hearth. There is also two radiators.
There is a partly glazed door to the side.
Lounge 17' 5" x 13' 4" ( 5.31m x 4.06m )
The lounge has a cast iron gas burner, built in storage cupboard, wooden framed window to the side and original exposed ceiling beams.
Utility / Hallway
This area has staircase to the first floor and wooden framed window to the side.
Kitchen 19' 2" max x 10' 9" ( 5.84m max x 3.28m )
The kitchen is currently fitted with commercial kitchen units including a twelve burner LPG Range style cooker, stainless steel sink, built in shelving, double glazed window to the side and a range of base and wall mounted units.
Rear Entrance Hallway 18' 1" x 6' 2" ( 5.51m x 1.88m )
This area has tiled flooring and glazed door to the side.
Additional Utility Room
There is tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side, a range of base and wall mounted units, stainless steel sink, plumbing for automatic washing machine and access to one of the four garages.
Downstairs Shower Room
Having a shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance and tiled walls to the shower area. There is a low level WC, radiator and tiled flooring.
Having a WC and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
The landing is split level and has a radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.46m )
The main bedroom has a wooden framed window to the front aspect and a further uPVC window to the rear. There is also loft access and radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 2" x 8' 11" ( 4.93m x 2.72m )
There are two original sash windows to the side with secondary glazing, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.61m )
Having a wooden framed double glazed window to the side, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
There is wooden framed window to the side and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. There is an obscure wooden framed window to the side, built in airing cupboard and radiator.
There is a lawned rear garden with paved patio, three apples trees and borders.
Garages 20' 5" x 8' max ( 6.22m x 2.44m max )
All four garages have wooden doors, power and lighting.
To the side of the property there is a gated brick paved driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.