2 bedroom flat for saleTHIRLEBY ROAD, MILL HILL, NW7
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FITTED & EQUIPPED KTICHEN (WITH GRANITE W/TOP)
- RECEPTION ROOM
- BATHROOM / WC PLUS EN-SUITE SHOWER / WC
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING PASSENGERE LIFT
- NEUTRAL DECORATIONS & FLOORING
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- LONG LEASE CHAIN FREE
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM & TWO BATHROOM apartment on second floor of recently built (2010) block being part of the Millbrook Park development, set in landscaped grounds close to open space, Mill Hill East underground station, 221 / 382 bus routes & primary schools. ‘Waitrose’ supermarket and ‘Virgin Active’ leisure facilities are also nearby.
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* RECEPTION ROOM
* FITTED & EQUIPPED KITCHEN (WITH GRANTIE WORKTOP)
* BATHROOM / WC PLUS EN-SUITE SHOWER / WC
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* DOUBLE GLAZING
* PASSENGER LIFT
* LONG LEASE
* ALLOCATED PARKING
* NEUTRAL DECORATIONS & FLOORING
* CHAIN FREE
Communal entrance with entryphone. Passenger lift and stairs to all floors. Second floor. Own front door to:
ENTRANCE HALL Large built-in cupboard with wall mounted boiler.
RECEPTION ROOM 14'9 x 11'5 (4.50m x 3.50m). Wood flooring. TV & BT point. Windows to front and door to BALCONY.
KITCHEN 8'2 x 7' (2.5m x 2.12m). Excellent range of fitted base & wall units. Granite worktops. Stainless steel sink. Built-in oven, hob & hood. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher & fridge / freezer. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM ONE 15'1 x 10'6 (4.60m x 3.20m). Window to front. Built-in wardrobe with sliding doors. Door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM Low level wc. Wash basin. Shower cubicle. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM TWO 11'3 x 9' (3.43m x 2.74m). Window to front.
BATHROOM/WC White suite of tile panelled bath, wash basin, low level wc. Tiled floor.
Allocated off street parking space
LEASE We are advised 250 yrs from 2010.
GROUND RENT £300 pa.
SERVICE CHARGE We are advised circa £1,500pa
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55524190.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2233067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett & Hall, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.