3 bedroom terraced house for saleEamont Gardens, Hartlepool
- WAS GUIDE PRICE £120,000 TO £130,000 REDUCED TO GUIDE PRICE £110,000 TO £120,000
- 3 BEDROOMED BAY FRONTED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- LAVISH BATHROOM/WC
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
APPEALING BAY FRONTED MID TERRACED HOUSE HAVING UNDERGONE SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT IN RECENT YEARS INCLUDING BOILER REPLACEMENT AND RENEWED ROOF. Gas Centrally Heated with UPVC Double Glazing throughout.
APPEALING BAY FRONTED MID TERRACED HOUSE HAVING UNDERGONE SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT IN RECENT YEARS INCLUDING BOILER REPLACEMENT AND RENEWED ROOF. Gas Centrally Heated with UPVC Double Glazing throughout. The layout comprises; Entrance Lobby, Hallway, front Reception with period style fireplace, rear Reception with feature fireplace and French doors leading to Garden, delightful open plan breakfasting Kitchen with extensive range of recently fitted base and eye level cabinets with built in cooking appliances, useful Utility Room, First Floor Landing, large lavish Bathroom with period style suite incorporating free standing roll top bath with exposed legs and oversized shower cubicle and 3 Bedrooms. Other attractions include stripped inner doors, 10ft by 8ft timber shed and enclosed rear Garden ideal for children, pets etc.
UPVC panelled entrance door with oval etched Double Glazed insert, wall mouldings, dado rail, coved cornicing, slate flooring, 15 pane fully glazed inner door leading to;
ornate mouldings, dado rail, coved cornicing, staircase to First Floor, understairs storage cupboard, slate flooring, radiator.
Front Reception Room 14' 4" x 12' 9" (into angled bay window) ( 4.37m x 3.89m (into angled bay window) )
feature moulded 'Louis' style fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, dado rail, picture rail, ceiling moulding, coved cornicing, dark wood flooring, TV point.
Rear Reception Room 16' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.98m x 3.28m )
(into window recess with UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to garden) timber period fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, dado rail, ceiling moulding, coved cornicing, dark wood flooring, radiator.
Morning Room 14' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.37m x 2.69m )
slate flooring, radiator, wide archway leading to;
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.72m )
extensively refitted with comprehensive range of ultra modern base and eye level cabinets with contrasting worktops with identical splashback panels and complementing coloured inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven finished in brushed stainless steel, 5 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, workbench lighting, slate flooring, UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to rear garden.
'Ideal' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.53m )
dado rail, radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 9" x 11' 9" (into bay window) ( 4.80m x 3.58m (into bay window) )
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.11m )
Lavish Bathroom/ Wc
lavishly refitted with white four piece suite comprising central free standing roll top bath with exposed legs, oversized corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, matching tiled flooring, access to roof void, radiator.
Enclosed Rear Garden
central lawned area, flagstone patio area, combination of brick built boundary wall and high timber boundary fencing, flower beds, mature shrubbery, water supply, security lighting, large timber storage shed, additional storage area, side access with side gate.
Small Front Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55525594.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.