3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt Johns Road, Ilkley
- GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£240,000
- Three bedroom end-terrace
- Spacious kitchen
- Modern Shower Room
- Enclosed low maintenance rear garden
- Delightful long distance views
GUIDE PRICE OF £230,000 - £240,000, a charming three bedroom end-terrace property with a delightful enclosed rear garden and benefitting from wonderful views to the front and rear elevation.
A delightful three bedroom end-terrace property located in a popular residential area benefitting from delightful views to the front and rear elevation.
St Johns Road is located within the heart of Ben Rhydding, and is a highly sought after residential setting. The property is within close proximity to a host of amenities which includes Ben Rhydding's delightful shopping parade, the local train station, and highly regarded primary school.
Ben Rhydding adjoins the main Spa town of Ilkley which also boasts a fine selection of local shops and eateries as well as being famous for its 'Grove' shopping parade, local schools which includes the popular Ilkley Grammar, and the towns flowers in bloom. Transportation links are also excellent being just a short distance from the market town of Skipton, the Spa town of Harrogate, and the Yorkshire Dales countryside. The town benefits from having a direct train service to the cities of Leeds and Bradford which is ideal for commuters travelling on a regular daily basis.
Viewers are welcomed into the property via a front porch which benefits from a double glazed door, with windows to the front and side.
Lounge 15' 2" x 13' 2" ( 4.62m x 4.01m )
Having double glazed windows to the front, this generously sized lounge offers a feature fireplace with gas fire, radiator, and TV ariel.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.57m )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units with rolled edge work-surfaces over, this spacious kitchen also benefits from an inset stainless steel sink with drainer, gas oven with a gas hob and plumbing for a dishwasher. A spacious under-stairs storage cupboard also houses the boiler.
With plumbing for a washing machine and vent for a dryer, this ready-made utility area also offers further storage.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.03m )
Having a radiator and a double glazed window and door, this wonderful dining area offers views of the rear garden and of the far-stretched landscape.
Staircase from the lounge leads upto the first floor landing with a useful storage cupboard and a radiator.
Having a low flush W.C, hand wash basin and a radiator this cloakroom benefits from a double glazed window to the rear with delightful long distance views.
First Bedroom 12' x 9' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.84m )
Measured into the recess and having a double glazed window to the front, this spacious bedroom offers a range of fitted wardrobes, telephone point, decorative fireplace and a double glazed window to the front with views of the famous 'Cow & Calf' landmark.
Second Bedroom 9' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.00m )
Having a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear, this charming bedroom enjoys spectacular long distance views and television and internet connections.
Attic Bedroom 15' 4" x 14' 4" ( 4.67m x 4.37m )
Staircase access with a half turn storage space leads to the top floor attic room. Measured into the recess and featuring a double glazed window to the front and a double glazed velux to the rear, this generously sized attic bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an under-eaves storage cupboard, offers a stunning view of the surrounding landscape.
The property boasts a charming low maintenance garden with gravelled areas, complemented by raised borders and a decked patio seating area, and a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55525678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.