2 bedroom villa for sale14 Stenhouse Terrace, Stenhouse, Edinburgh, EH11 3JB
- Well-presented, two-bed, lower villa, located in the residential Stenhouse area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- The accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, living room, shower room, kitchen, and two double bedrooms.
- The property features uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, unrestricted on street parking, plus private front and rear gardens.
- Home Report available online.
Closing Date - Wednesday 21 September 2016 @ 12:00.
Well-presented two-bedroom, dual aspect, lower villa located in the residential Stenhouse area, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation consists of an entrance hallway, living room, shower room, kitchen, and two double bedrooms. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, unrestricted on street parking, plus private front and rear gardens. Access is gained to the building through the welcoming entrance hall which serves each room. The living room is bright and spacious, featuring a modern, remote-controlled gas fire, and two generous windows overlooking the front garden. The first double bedroom is carpeted and decorated in neutral colours, while the second double bedroom is set to the front with similar decor and carpeting. The kitchen, finished to a high standard, has laminate flooring, and is fitted with wood-effect kitchen units, laminate worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge-freezer and separate washing machine. Set to the rear, the shower-room is well-proportioned, with vinyl flooring, a ladder-style radiator, and is fitted with a contemporary white bathroom suite, panelled walls and electric shower. The rear garden is within the communal garden area, and is laid to lawn with a brick-built shed, and the front garden is likewise laid to lawn. There is ample unrestricted on-street parking on Stenhouse Terrace and the surrounding area. Stenhouse is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There are a good range of amenities which include local shops and a Tesco Express, whilst supermarket shopping is available at the ASDA 24-hour at Chesser, Sainsbury's at Longstone, and the upcoming Edinburgh West Retail Park with Costa and M&S Food Hall within the facility. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities area within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both A71 Gorgie Road, and from Stenhouse Drive, whilst tram stops are at Saughton and Balgreen.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6947930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.