3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTREVOR CLOSE, LACEBY
- Detached bungalow located within a quiet close in the popular village of Laceby
- Three bedrooms, two being generous doubles
- Fitted kitchen with space for table and chairs and fitted bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear with plentiful off road parking
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Neutral decor throughout the property
- Ideal purchase for a family due to the size of accommodation on offer
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this detached three bedroom bungalow which stands within generous gardens. Located within a quiet close, this property will appeal to a variety of would be purchasers and comes with viewing highly advised. Laceby as a village is well served by local amenities and is only a short drive from Grimsby town centre itself. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious hallway which is accessed via an entrance porch. The lounge has dual aspect views and plenty of space to entertain or relax. The kitchen has a range of fitted units and space for a table and chairs and then leads through to a small lobby with storage space. There are three generous sized bedrooms and the bathroom. Externally there are extensive gardens to front and rear with plenty of space for off road parking. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55526218.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7019819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.